TERMS & CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION
Information on how to enter (MENANGI JAMUAN RAYA BERSAMA SELEBRITI CEF FIKREE) [Contest] and prizes form part of the terms and conditions of participation. By participating in this Contest, you accept these terms and conditions. Entries that do not comply with these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
Organizer: Campbell Soup Southeast Asia Sdn. Bhd. (339867-V)
How to participate
- This Contest is open to all Malaysians that resides in Malaysia with a valid MyKad and a valid Malaysian address and aged 18 years and above on 1 January 2018.
- The following individuals are not eligible to participate in this Contest:
- Employees of the Organizer [including associated and related companies] and their immediate family members [spouses, children, parents, siblings, including their spouse]; and / or
- Representatives, employees, and / or agents of advertising services and / or promotional service providers of the Organizer [including associated and related companies], and their immediate family members [spouses, children, parents, siblings, including their spouses].
- This Contest will take place from 1 May 2018 at "00:00:01" until 10 June 2018 on "23:59:59" [Contest Period].
- The Organizer reserves the right to change, suspend, reschedule or extend the Contest Period at any time. All entries received outside the Contest Period will be disqualified.
- To participate in the Contest, participants are required to complete the following criteria: [Contest Criteria]:
- Purchase RM10 and above (based on the amount paid including GST) worth of Kimball products in a single receipt throughout the Contest Period.
- One (1) original receipt entitled participants to send one (1) Whatsapp entry by answering the following question: Kimball chilli sauce does not contain added preservatives – “True / False”
- Participants will need to submit the proof of purchase together with correct answer, name as per MyKad and MyKad number as follows <answer, full name as per MyKad, MyKad number> to +60164547909. Proof of purchase for each entry should be submitted by sending photo of receipt to this number. Entrants must retain original receipts relating to each entry.
Example: ANSWER <SPACE> NAME AS PER MYKAD <SPACE> MYKAD NUMBER
- If you are selected as a winner, you are required to submit original proof of purchase and personal particulars including the Name as in MyKad, MyKad number, telephone number and house address for verification purposes.
- Multiple entries are accepted for this Contest but each entry must be accompanied by a valid proof of purchases receipt for the participating Kimball products and at worth RM10 above.
- In order to participate in this Contest, each submitted submission must meet all of the criteria outlined in these terms and conditions. Any incomplete entries will be automatically canceled.
- Entries can be submitted in English or Bahasa Malaysia.
- Entries not completed in accordance with these terms and conditions or those received after expiry of the Period will not be considered. Incomplete or incomprehensible participation will not be taken into account. The Organizer is not responsible for any late, lost or misleading entries.
1st May – 10th June 2018
- There are two (2) grand prizes and fifty (50) consolation prizes to be won:
- Grand prize x 2: Raya feast for 10 pax with celebrity chef Fikree on either 23rd June or 30th June and Tupperware hamper worth RM1,000. Feast will be provided at the winner’s home or other venue decided by Organizer
- Consolation prize x 50: Tupperware hamper worth RM268
- Contest winners will be announced after the Contest ends on Kimball’s Official Facebook Page. Maximum one prize per entrant regardless of number of entries submitted.
- Prizes are non-transferable or convertible and if the prize is unavailable for any reason, the Organizer reserves the right to substitute the prize (or part of the prize) with another valuable prize and / or have the same specifications, subject to any necessary approvals from the relevant gambling authorities, the winners will be notified accordingly. The Organizer will not be liable for any changes to the market value of the product offered as a prize.
- All costs or requirements relating to prizes and other redemption of prizes are the responsibility of the winner. The Organizer will not be responsible for any tax implications that may arise from prizes being won. Financial advice should be consulted.
- The Organizer reserves the right to refuse from allowing the prize winners or their guests to take any prize component if the Organizer in their absolute discretion finds that their prize winner or guest is not in the mental or physical condition required to enjoy or use prize safely.
Judging Criteria & Winners Selection
- Eligible Entries will be judged according to the following criteria:
- The answer is right
- Proof of purchase is within the Contest Period
- 50 winners are selected using the formula below:
Number of valid entries / 50 = XX
Example: 780 valid entries / 50 = 15, 30, 45, 60, 75, 90, 105, …
- The winners of the Grand Prize will be the entrants who have correctly answered the promotional question and have submitted entries (complying with these Terms & Conditions) that yield the two highest total amounts spent on Kimball product purchases. In the event of tied highest total amounts, the entrants who has submitted their final entry earlier will be considered the winners.
- All entries received by the Organizer during the Contest Period, which comply with the Contest Criteria ["Eligible Participation"], will be grouped at the time of delivery (day / month / year / hour / minute / sec) into one .
Liability and Responsibility
- Participants will be liable fully in the event of any liability, unexpected event, injury, damage, claim or accident (including death) as a result of taking part in this Contest, redemption and / or use of the prize. The Organizer will not be liable for any liability, unexpected event, loss, damage, claim or accident (including death) in any way whatsoever.
- All transportation, personal recording costs and / or any costs, fees and / or other expenses incurred to participate in this Contest and claim the prize shall be the responsibility of the participant.
- The Organizer shall not be liable for any errors, omissions, harassment, damages, delays in operations or transmissions, failure of communication lines, thefts or destruction, unauthorized access to, or changes in user or member communications, or any problems or technical faults of any network or telephone line, computer system online, web server or supplier, computer equipment, software, e-mail or player failure due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet and / or websites.
- The Participant also agrees that the Organizer is not responsible and liable for any delay, injury or damage to the participant and / or computer of any third party, computer system or equipment in connection with or as a result of access to, participation in this Contest, including playing, downloading any materials or information from Campbell Soup Southeast Asia or Kimball's website and in connection with this Contest, including without limitation any web server failure, loss, delay or damage to data or other damages.
- The Contest is provided on an "as is" basis and, unless prohibited by law, the Organizer expressly rejects any warranties of any kind, including, but not limited to, the usability of warranties, fitness for a particular purpose, and not violation. The Organizer will not guarantee and do not promise any specific results from the use of Campbell Soup Southeast Asia or Kimball corporate website. No advice or information, whether oral or written, you obtain from us, or through Campbell Soup Southeast Asia's corporate website or Kimball will create any warranty not mentioned herein.
- The Organizer shall not be responsible or held responsible for any delay and / or failure to receive entries due to the inability of the respective ISPs of the Company's Internet Service Provider and / or telecommunication network to provide timely and / or service of the Internet and / or efficient telecommunications.
Rights of Organizer
- By submitting your participation to this Contest, all participants agree and acknowledge that all intellectual property rights in all entries will belong to the Organizer. The Organizer reserves the exclusive right to use, edit, modify and publish the entries submitted by all participants, publishing the names of the participants, in such manner as it thinks fit for any advertising, trade, promotion purposes and for any other reason however, without prior notice to participants and participants shall not claim ownership or any payment or compensation in relation to any of this information or their entry. To avoid doubts, submissions submitted will not be edited for judicial purposes.
- The Organizer also reserves the right, at any time, to confirm the validity of the entries and participants (including the identity of the participant, age, bank account, and address). Errors and omissions are acceptable at the discretion of the Organizer. Failure by the Organizer to enforce any such right at any stage is not a waiver of such right.
- If there is a dispute over the identity of the participant, the Organizer reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the participant.
- The Organizer shall not be liable for any claims, losses, damages or expenses (including legal expenses), costs or charges incurred (including but not limited to direct, indirect or consequential losses) or any loss, injury or personal injury (including but not limited to direct, indirect or consequential loss) suffered or sustained, as a result of participating in this Contest, or the use of any prize, except for any liability not expressly excluded by law, law. In addition, to the extent permitted by law, the Contest does not include liability for any technical problems or disadvantages of any network or telephone line, online computer system, server or supplier, computer equipment, software, or traffic congestion in The Internet or any website, carrier of any smartphone or any unauthorized interference, or any combination thereof, including anything not sent in the event of failure of the Organizer, the injury or damages to the participant or any computer other related individuals or as a result of participation in or downloading or uploading any materials in this Contest.
- The Organizer reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, declare any or all entries made by an invalid participant if the participant:
- failing to prove their qualifications to participate in this Contest; or
- interfere with the process of participation or gain the advantage of such interference;
- sending entries that are not in accordance with the terms and conditions
- Without limiting any of the terms herein, the Participant agrees to indemnify the Organizer for any violation of the above terms.
- If for any reason this Contest is unable to proceed as planned, including as a result of an infection by computer virus, bug, claim loss, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Organizer, which corrupt or jeopardize the security of administration, justice or integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, the Organizer may at its sole discretion take any action available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Contest, subject to the Regulations / State government.
Other Terms & Conditions
- All entries must be original and not infringe any intellectual property rights owned by any party. Participants may not raise, circulate, reproduce or otherwise furnish, any materials containing intellectual property rights of any other party, including but not limited to copyright, or other proprietary information held by the other party without the prior written permission of the owner of intellectual property rights or proprietary information. If you believe your work has been tampered with and displayed in violation of intellectual property rights, please contact the Organizer.
- The Organizer, in its absolute discretion, reserves the right to modify the rules and conditions without prior notice, if required for the smooth running of the Contest.
- The referee's decision is final and any correspondence will not be entertained.
- By participating in this Contest, participants agree to comply with the Contest Rules and Regulations, and the Organizer's decision.
- The Organizer collects personal information to run the Contest and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, gift providers and, as may be required, to the Malaysian authorities. It is a condition of participation that the participants provide personal information as stated in these terms and conditions. If the participant does not provide the necessary information and consent, the participating entry forms will be invalid. The Organizer reserves the right, for an indefinite period, to use information for promotional purposes, marketing, publicity, research and profiles, including sending electronic messages or calling participants. Participants may elect not to receive any further communication in the form from the Organizer by contacting the Organizer. Participants must direct any request to access, update, delete or correct information by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Participant consents to the Organizer using the name, appearance, image and / or voice and recipe of the participant if they are successful participants (including the same pictures, movies and / or recordings) in any media worldwide for a period that does not limited without reward for the purpose of promoting this Contest (including any decision), and encouraging any product to be produced, distributed and / or supplied by the Organizer.
- When a participant submits any materials through the Contest includes comments, recordings and images [Content], participants, unless otherwise indicated by the Organizer to license and provide the Organizer, its affiliates and non-exclusive, royalty-free sublicenses , indefinitely, worldwide, irrevocably and sub-license the right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display such Content for any purpose in any media, without compensation, restrictions on use, attribution or liability. Participants agree not to claim any moral rights in relation to the use of this website and to assure that they have full power to grant these rights.
- The Participant agrees that they are solely responsible for the Contest submitted. The Organizer shall not be liable in any way for such Content, to the extent permitted by law. The Organizer reserves the right to release any Content without notice of any reason whatsoever. The Participant warrants and agrees that:
- they will not produce any Content that is unlawful or fraudulent, or that the Organizer may consider whether it violates any intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other rights, defamatory, contemptuous, obscene, or sexually abusive appropriate, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, unpleasant in relation to race, religion, origination or gender, unsuitable for children under the age of 18, or otherwise inappropriate for publication;
- they will obtain prior permission from any individual or property appearing in their content;
- they will obtain full consent in advance of any individual who has created or have any rights in the Content, for the use and the terms herein together;
- Their Contests shall not contain a virus or cause injury or harm to any individual or entity; and
- they will comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation, individuals who control copyright, content, defamation, privacy, publicity and access or use of computers or other individual communication systems.
- If the Participant wishes to disclose any data protection issues with the Organizer, or exercise any of his / her legal rights, please contact the Organizer at email@example.com. The Organizer takes the steps to protect Data Protection
- By participating in the Contest, the Participant agrees to authorize the Organizer to process the Participant's personal data provided in the entry form for the purposes of this Contest including but not limited to use on Facebook and Website. At such times the Organizer may use third parties to process personal particulars. All such third parties have a legal obligation not to use Participant's personal data in any way other than those mentioned herein.
- Under the laws of Malaysia, the rights of Participants include:
- the right to withdraw consent for the use of their personal details at any time by contacting the Organizer at firstname.lastname@example.org and providing the Organizer with the name and e-mail address of the Participant so the Organizer can issue it.
- the right to obtain a copy of the personal data held by the Organizer of the Participant [The Organizer reserves the right to charge a small fee to exercise this right].
- the right to correct inaccurate personal data held by the Organizer.
- reasonable care to safeguard Participant's personal data securely, and require a third-party data processor to do the same. Please note, however, that the Organizer may issue Participant's personal data if required by law, or with search warrant, subpoena or court order. To view the complete Privacy Notice, you can visit http://www.campbellsoup.com.my/Privacy%2bPolicy_9_1.htm
- In the event there is discrepancy between the English and Bahasa Malaysia Contest Terms & Conditions, the English version shall prevail.