- Beat eggs with Kimball Mayonnaise, Kimball Chilli Sauce, salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix in Kimball Chick Peas, Kimball Macaroni, onion, red chilies and spring onion. Stir well.
- Heat oil in a pan. Pour egg mixture into the pan. Cook on low heat until the bottom is done.
- Transfer to the oven and grill at 200°C for 8 minutes or until the frittata is cooked.
- Serve hot with a mixture of Kimball Mayonnaise and Kimball Chilli Sauce.
- Chef's tip: Frittata can be prepared in small muffin cups to tantalize the appetite of children.