- To make meatball: mix all Ingredients A in a bowl. Shape mixture into small balls. Steam for 8-10 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Heat oil in a frying pan. Add in meatballs and fry until golden brown. Set aside.
- Add garlic and onion to the pan. Sauté until fragrant.
- Add Kimball Basil & Garlic Spaghetti Sauce and beef stock. Simmer for a few minutes.
- Add dried Italian herbs, brown sugar, salt, black pepper and meatballs. Stir well.
- Pour meatball sauce over Kimball Fettuccine.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese and give it a quick toss. Serve immediately.
- Chef's tip: If you prefer, beef can be replaced with chicken or lamb.