- Heat oil in a pot and sauté the blended ingredients and chilli paste. Fry till fragrant & oil separates.
- Put in the chicken pieces & cook briefly.
- Pour in the Kimball Tomato Soup and water.
- Season with salt & sugar.
- When the gravy begins to boil, break the eggs, one at a time into the gravy and allow to poach gently without stirring.
- Place Kimball Angel Hair into a bowl and pour one egg and gravy on top of it.
- Sprinkle choy sum, green chillies, tofu, peanuts & crispy fried onions over Mee Bandung before serving.