TAMBAH DRAMA RECIPES |
Beef Bergedil & Kimball Mushroom Concasse Sauce
- For Bergedil
- 2 potato, fried and strained
- 250g minced beef
- 6 cloves garlic, grated
- 1 onion, sliced and fried till crispy
- 1 inch ginger
- 2 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- salt, to taste
- 1 sprig coriander, chopped
- 2 eggs, beaten
- ½ cup oil
- For Sauce
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 shallots, chopped
- 1 stick celery, chopped
- 1 cup shimeiji mushrooms
- ¼ cup Kimball Chickpeas
- 3 tbsp Kimball Mushroom Spaghetti Sauce
- Salt, to taste
- 1 tbsp coriander
- In a big bowl, mash potato and add beef, garlic, fried onion, ginger, chilli powder and cumin. Season with salt and add in coriander. Mix well.
- Form the mixture into patties and fry them in a pan till half cooked. Set aside.
- Coat patties in beaten egg mixture then fry for a few minutes until golden brown.
- In a separate pan, add olive oil and sauté garlic, shallots and celery.
- Next, add shimeiji mushrooms and Kimball Chickpeas.
- When mushrooms are wilted, put in Kimball Mushroom Spaghetti Sauce with a splash of water.
- Toss well and season with salt. Add coriander and serve together with bergedil patties.
Try more of Kimball’s delicious recipes!