- Heat up some oil in a wok and fry the minced beef till almost crispy. Remove and set aside.
- Add in the sesame oil and sauté the ginger and garlic until fragrant. Add dried chili after.
- Sauté for a few more minutes then add in the salted soy bean, sze chuan pepper corns and spicy soy bean paste.
- Add beef stock, Kimball Chilli Sauce and Kimball Oyster Flavored Sauce.
- Bring the gravy to boil and simmer for a few minutes. Add corn starch mixture to the sauce.
- When the gravy turns thick, add beef and tofu.
- Toss around and season with sugar. Garnish with spring onions and serve immediately