- Mix A and allow to rise for 10 minutes.
- Sift flour, baking soda,baking powder and salt. Rub butter into flour until mixture looks like breadcrumbs.
- Beat sugar and egg until sugar dissolves. Add into flour. Add in milk and yeast mixture. Mix until smooth then set aside for 2 hours. Add Kimball Macaroni. Stir well.
- Grease a non-stick pan and round ring mould. Place mould onto pan.
- Spoon batter into mould and cook over low heat until golden brown.
- Remove mould and turn over to cook the top.
- Repeat steps 5-7 until the batter is used up.
- Chef's tip: You can serve with jam, peanut butter, maple syrup or honey.
If making a large cake, transfer to a grill to cook the top.