TAMBAH DRAMA RECIPES |
Kimball Seafood Pasta
- Heat olive oil in pan. Sauté onion over low heat, stirring occasionally for few minutes.
- Add bell pepper, tomatoes, water, Kimball Tomato Puree and paprika. Bring to boil.
- Add squids, prawns, green mussels and simmer for a few minutes more.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Stir well and bring to the boil then reduce heat. Simmer for 8-10 minutes or until sauce is quite thick.
- Pour seafood sauce over Kimball Spaghetti.
- Garnish with chopped parsley and serve at once.
- Chef's tip: Other seafood such as fish and scallops can also be added.