TAMBAH DRAMA RECIPES |
KIMBALL CLAYPOT CHICKEN
- Cook the rice in a rice cooker/ claypot.
- Marinade the chicken with dark soy sauce, light soy sauce, ginger paste and Kimball Oyster Flavoured Sauce.
- Heat up oil and sauté the onions and ginger till fragrant.
- Add in mushroom and chicken pieces and fry till ¾ cooked.
- Place chicken and mushroom over ¾ cooked rice.
- Once rice is cooked, drizzle the sesame oil. Sprinkle crumbled salted fish and sliced spring onions over the rice.
- Serve with Kimball Chilli Garlic Sauce.