- For chicken marinade, mix all ingredients together and set aside.
- Wash chicken and keep it whole. Pat dry it and make a couple of slits on the thigh and breast. Rub chicken evenly with chicken marinate and place in a slow cooker. Pour the remaining chicken marinade on top and cook on low heat for overnight.
- Remove chicken from slow cooker, shred the meat from the chicken and toss with the gravy. Set aside.
- For coleslaw, mix all ingredients together and chill in fridge for overnight.
- Serve with sausage buns, burger buns or sandwich bread.