TAMBAH DRAMA RECIPES |
- 2 Tbsp Kimball Chili Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Kimball Tomato Sauce
- 4 Tbsp Kimball Oyster Sauce
- 1 Packet Kimball Spaghetti, Cook As Per Packet Instruction
- 1 Tbsp Cheong Chan Cooking Caramel
- 120g Yellow Onion, Sliced
- 80g Orange Sweet Potato, Thinly Sliced
- 120g Mustard Greens
- 160g White Fish Balls
- 2 Pcs Fried Fish Cake, Sliced
- 1 Litre Water
- 4 Nos Shallots
- 1 Pip Garlic
- 1 Inch Ginger
- 1 No Green Chili, Deseeded
- 2 Tbsp Oil
- Place the fine paste in a pot and stir fry until fragrant.
- Add in onion, sweet potato and mustard greens. Stir fry for 30 seconds. Then, add in fish balls, fish cakes, all Kimball sauces, Cheong Chan Cooking Caramel and water. Bring to a boil and let simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Lastly, add in Kimball Spaghetti and stir well. Bring to a boil, turn off the heat and serve hot.