TAMBAH DRAMA RECIPES |
Cheesy Pasta Satay
- 80g Kimball Penne, cook as per packet instruction
- 250g Red cherry tomato
- 4 nos Sausages, cut into ½“ rings and pan fry
- 8 Pcs Cheddar cheese slice, finely diced
- Satay sticks
- Chopped basil, for garnish
- 2 Tbsp Kimball Chilli Sauce
- 3 Tbsp Kimball Tomato Ketchup
- 1 Tbsp Kimball Oyster Sauce
- ¼ tsp Coarse black pepper
- ¼ tsp Mixed herbs
- Combine the sauce ingredients and set aside.
- Take satay skewer and skewer penne, sausage, cherry tomato, penne, sausage and tomato. Repeat the step for remaining satay skewers until all ingredients are used up.
- Lay them on a baking tray and brush the sauce over the skewers and top it with the cheddar cheese slice.
- Lastly, bake in a preheated oven for 1-2 minutes at 160°C or until the cheese has melted.
- Dish up and garnish with chopped basil.