TAMBAH DRAMA RECIPES |
Chicken Chop Black with Pepper Sauce
30-45 minutes (for sauce), 10-12 minutes (each portion)
60 chicken chops
- For black pepper sauce:
- 1 kg Kimball Black Pepper Sauce
- 150g Kimball Cheese Sauce
- 100ml Oil
- 200g Onions, finely diced
- 4 cups Water
- 4 cups Cooking cream
- For chicken chop:
- 60 pcs Boneless whole chicken legs
- 100g Salt
- 100g White pepper
- 100g Garlic powder
- 4 kg Plain flour
- 30 nos Egg, beaten with 2 cups water
- Oil for deep frying
- For black pepper sauce, heat up oil in frying pan and sauté the onions until fragrant. Add in all Kimball sauces and water. Stir well and bring to a boil. Then, add in the cream and stir well. Turn off the heat and set aside.
- For chicken chop, marinate chickens with salt, pepper and garlic powder overnight in fridge. Coat chicken chops with egg mixture then followed by flour and deep fry until golden brown.
- Serve hot with the black pepper sauce and desired side dishes.