TAMBAH DRAMA RECIPES |
Kimball Beef Glass Noodle Salad
- For salad dressing:
- 3 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp Kimball Oyster Flavoured Sauce
- 1 tbsp Kimball Thai Chilli Sauce
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp oil
- 200g tender beef, thinly sliced across the grain
- 50g glass noodles, blanched for 1 minute and drained
- ½ small carrot, finely shredded
- 20 cherry tomatoes, cut into halves
- 1 purple onion, thinly sliced
- 4 bird chillies, finely sliced
- ½ cup celery leaves (daun sup), cut into 4cm lengths
- ¼ cup toasted peanuts
- Chef tips: Alternatively, you can also use chicken breast.
- Heat oil in a wok or frying pan and cook beef quickly over high heat for 5 minutes, seasoning lightly with salt and black pepper.
- Transfer beef into a bowl and pour roughly half the dressing over it and leave to cool.
- Just before serving, place beef and remaining ingredients in a mixing bowl and toss with remaining dressing. Serve immediately.