TAMBAH DRAMA RECIPES |
Kimball Prawn & Vegetable Omelette
- 3 tbsp oil
- 1 onion, finely sliced
- ½ small carrot, finely shredded
- 1 red chilli, finely sliced
- 2 cabbage leaves, finely shredded
- 200g prawns, shelled and cut into 1cm pieces
- 1 tbsp Kimball Oyster Flavored Sauce
- ½ tsp ground white pepper
- 5 eggs, beaten
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Stir fry onion, carrot and chilli for 5 minutes before adding cabbage and prawns. Stir-fry 5 minutes, season with Kimball Oyster Flavored Sauce and pepper and take pan off the heat.
- Stir mixture into beaten eggs. Wipe pan clean and heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil over medium heat.
- Pour in half the egg mixture and let it set firmly on the base before tilting pan to fold omelette into 2 to make a semi-circle. Turn down heat and cook omelette until golden brown on both sides and centre is set. Repeat with remaining half to make 2 omelettes.