TAMBAH DRAMA RECIPES |
Cabbage Fried Rice with Chicken
- 1 Tbsp Kimball Chili Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Kimball Oyster Sauce
- ½ Tsp Cheong Chan Cooking Caramel
- Oil For Frying
- 20g Onion, Finely Diced
- 1 Pip Garlic, Minced
- 200g Cabbage/ Thinly Sliced
- 200g Chicken Breast, Diced
- 3 Cups Cooked, Overnight Rice
- Salt And Pepper To Taste
- Heat up oil in a frying pan and sauté onion and garlic until fragrant. Add in cabbage and stir fry until soft. Then, add in chicken and stir fry until cooked.
- Next, add in rice, all Kimball Sauces and Cheong Chan Cooking Caramel. Mix well and stir fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Lastly, season with salt and pepper. Dish up and serve immediately.