- For nasi hujan panas, heat up butter in the rice cooker and sauté onion, garlic and ginger until fragrant. Then, add in pandan leaves, lemongrass and rice. Stir fry for 1-2 minutes.
- Next, add in all spices and pour in water, evaporated creamer, Kimball Oyster Sauce and salt. Stir well and cook as per rice cooker instructions.
- Once the rice is cooked, pour a few drops of food coloring onto the rice. Stir well and set aside.
- For the creamy ayam masak merah, marinate chicken with salt for 10 minutes and pan fry until golden brown. Then, add in onions, lemongrass, ginger, garlic and continue stir fry for a further 10 minutes.
- Next, add in all Kimball Sauces and stir well. Then, pour in water, evaporated creamer and simmer for 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked.
- Lastly, add in onion slices and red Chili. Continue stir fry for a further 5 minutes. Dish up and serve with nasi hujan panas.