TAMBAH DRAMA RECIPES |
- 2 Tbsp Kimball Oyster Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Oil
- 250g Minced Chicken
- 400g Sweet Potatoes, Boiled And Mashed
- 30g Spring Onion, Sliced
- 30g Fried Onion, Lightly Crushed
- 1 No Red Chili, Finely Diced
- 1 No Green Chili, Finely Diced
- 2 Tbsp Chopped Coriander
- 2 Packets Roti Paratha
- 4 Nos Egg, Beaten
- Oil For Deep Frying
- 3 Tbsp Kimball Chili Sauce
- 3 Tbsp Kimball Tomato Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Cheong Chan Cooking Caramel
- 2 Tbsp Sweet Soy Sauce
- 2 Nos Red Bird's Eye Chili, Finely Chopped
- 2 Nos Green Bird's Eye Chili, Finely Chopped
- 100ml Water
- 1 Tbsp Lime Juice
- Heat up oil in a frying pan and stir fry chicken until cooked. Add in Kimball Oyster Sauce and stir well. Set aside to cool. Then, add in all vegetables and mix well.
- Take a piece of roti paratha and spoon a small amount of filling at one end. Wrap up tightly to form a spring roll pastry. Repeat with the remaining of ingredients.
- Heat up oil to medium high, dip the roti paratha rolls into the egg mixture and deep fry until golden brown. Serve hot with the dipping sauce.
- For dipping sauce, mix all ingredients until well combined. Set aside.