TAMBAH DRAMA RECIPES |
Chicken Bolognese Spring Roll
- 3 Tbsp Kimball Chili Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Kimball Tomato Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Oil
- 50g Onion, Finely Diced
- 1 Pip Garlic, Finely Diced
- 200g Minced Chicken
- 2 Nos Sausages, Finely Diced
- ¼ Tsp Coarse Black Pepper
- ¼ Tsp Mixed Herbs
- 1 Packet 5” Spring Roll Wrappers
- 2 Tbsp Corn Flour, + 1 Tbsp Water
- Oil For Deep Frying (*Chef's Tip: For a quick alternative can replace Kimball Sauces with Kimball Traditional Pasta Sauce.)
- Heat up oil in a frying pan, sauté onion and garlic until fragrant. Add in minced chicken and stir fry until the chicken is cooked.
- Add in sausages and stir fry for a further 1 minute. Pour in all Kimball Sauces, black pepper and mix herbs. Mix well and set aside to cool.
- Take a piece of spring roll wrapper and spoon a small amount of filling at one end. Wrap up tightly to form a spring roll pastry and seal the edges with some corn flour mixture. Repeat step with the remaining ingredients.
- Heat up oil to medium high and deep fry spring rolls until golden brown and crispy. Dish up and serve hot.