- In a large bowl mix brown sugar, flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt until well combined.
- Add in the Kimball Mayonnaise, water and vanilla essence. With well with a spatula.
- Add in the chocolate chips, mix well and scoop mixture into cupcake cups.
- Bake in preheat oven at 180˚C for 12-15 minutes or until cooked. Set aside to cool.
- To make frosting, beat butter and Kimball Mayonnaise until light and fluffy. Then, gradually add in icing sugar and cocoa powder. Beat until stiff and well combined.
- To assemble, pipe frosting on top of the cupcakes. Ready to be served.
Chef tip: Add mayonnaise into cupcake for a fluffier cake texture