TAMBAH DRAMA RECIPES |
Creamy Buttermilk Crabstick and Macaroni Rolls
- For filling:
- 1 can Kimball Creamy Buttermilk Pasta Sauce
- 125g Kimball Macaroni, cook as per packet instructions
- 100g Crabstick, sliced thinly
- 3 stalks Spring onion, sliced thinly
- ½ tsp Coarse black pepper
- ½ tsp Chilli flakes
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 1 packet Spring roll pastry, 5” x 5” size
- Oil for deep frying
- For dipping sauce:
- Kimball Chilli Sauce
- For garnishing:
- Chopped parsley
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients for filling till well combined and chill in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Take 1 spring roll sheet and place a small amount of filling at one end and wrap up tightly to form a spring roll pastry. Repeat with the rest of the filling.
- Heat up the oil in a frying pan, deep fry the spring rolls in batches until golden brown. Serve hot with Kimball Chilli Sauce.