TAMBAH DRAMA RECIPES |
Creamy Cheesy Angel Hair Jajangmyeon
- 1 Tbsp Kimball Chilli Sauce
- 1½ Tbsp Kimball Tomato Ketchup
- ½ Tbsp Kimball Oyster Sauce
- 3 Tbsp Cheong Chan Thick Caramel Sauce
- 135g Kimball Angel Hair, Cook As Per Packet Instructions
- 160g Minced Chicken
- 70g Onion, Finely Diced
- 2 Tbsp Fermented Black Soy Beans, Finely Minced
- 100g Potato, Finely Diced
- 60g French Beans, Thinly Sliced
- ½ Cup Water
- 4 Sliced Cheddar Cheese, Finely Diced
- 1 Tbsp Cornstarch + 1 Tbsp Water
- 3 Nos Eggs, Poached
- 2 Tbsp Oil
- Heat up oil in a frying pan and sauté the onion and potato till soft then add in fermented black soybeans and chicken. Stir till well combined.
- Next, add in water, all Kimball Sauces and Cheong Chan Thick Caramel Sauce. Bring to a gentle boil and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Then, add in French beans, cheddar cheese and cook till the cheese has melted. Add in the cornstarch mixture and turn off the heat.
- To plate up, place the cooked angel hair in a bowl and top it with meat mixture. Serve with poached egg.