TAMBAH DRAMA RECIPES |
Kam Heong Chicken
- 600g Boneless Chicken Breast, Cut Into Bite Size
- 2 Tbsp Oil
- 3 Tbsp Kimball Oyster Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Cheong Chan Cooking Caramel
- ½ Tsp White Pepper
- 6 Tbsp Corn Flour
- 1 No Egg
- 3 Tbsp Kimball Chili Sauce
- 4 Tbsp Kimball Oyster Sauce
- 300ml Water
- 1 Tbsp Sugar
- 100g Onion, Sliced
- 3 Stalks Lemongrass, Finely Diced
- 3 Nos Red Bird’s Eye Chili, Sliced
- 3 Pips Garlic, Minced
- 20g Dried Prawns, Soaked And Roughly Chopped
- 4 Sprigs Curry Leaves
- Oil For Deep Frying
- Marinate chicken in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- In a bowl, mix all sauce ingredients until well combined and set aside.
- Heat up oil to medium high heat and deep fry chicken pieces until golden brown and crispy. Set aside.
- Heat up 2 tbsp oil in a frying pan and sauté ingredients until fragrant. Then, add in fried chicken pieces and stir well. Lastly, pour in the sauce mixture and stir fry for further 30 seconds. Dish up and serve with white rice.