TAMBAH DRAMA RECIPES |
Kimball One-Pot Mushroom Fried Rice
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 150g fresh shiitake mushrooms, cut into 4 parts
- 3 tbsp Kimball Oyster Flavored Sauce
- 1½ cups rice, rinsed
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- 2¼ cups water
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 4½ tbsp Kimball Mayonnaise
- Heat oil, sauté garlic and mushrooms in rice cooker pot until tender.
- Add Kimball Oyster Flavored Sauce, rice, black pepper and water. Stir well and cover.
- After 10 minutes, open cover to stir and continue to cook with lid on until rice is cooked.
- Remove the lid on and stir in eggs. Cover and let it stand for 5 minutes for the eggs to set. Open cover and stir.
- Serve fried rice with Kimball Mayonnaise at the side or drizzle on top of rice and stir before eating.