TAMBAH DRAMA RECIPES |
Kimball One-Pot Macaroni And Tofu Soup
- 3 tbsp Kimball Oyster Flavored Sauce
- 3 tbsp Kimball Chili Sauce
- 1-2 tbsp lime juice
- 6 cups water
- 225g Kimball Macaroni
- 2 tbsp oil
- Ground black paper to taste
- 1 block soft tofu, diced 2cm
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- Sesame oil
- Chopped spring onions
- Mix Kimball Oyster Flavored Sauce, Kimball Chili Sauce, lime juice and water in rice cooker pot.
- Add Kimball Macaroni, oil, black pepper and stir well.
- Cook for 15 minutes with lid then stir evenly.
- Cook with cover for another 10 minutes, add tofu and drizzle egg.
- Cover and continue to cook until pasta is cooked.
- Drizzle sesame oil and sprinkle spring onions over the soup and serve immediately.