TAMBAH DRAMA RECIPES |
Kimball One-Pot Anchioves Porridge
- 3 tbsp Kimball Tomato Sauce
- 3 tbsp Kimball Oyster Flavored Sauce
- 6 cups water
- ¾ cup rice, rinsed
- 1 large carrot, diced 2cm
- 50g dried anchovies, rinsed
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Fried onions
- Mix Kimball Tomato Sauce, Kimball Oyster Flavored Sauce and water in rice cooker pot.
- Add rice, carrot, anchovies and season to taste with black pepper and stir evenly.
- Cover pot and cook for 10 minutes until rice is soft and a porridge texture is achieved.
- Serve with fried onions.