TAMBAH DRAMA RECIPES |
Kimball Special One-pot Chicken And Potatoes
- 3 tbsp Kimball Oyster Flavored Sauce
- 4½ tbsp Kimball Tomato Sauce
- 1½ cups water
- 300g chicken breast, cut ¼ inch thick
- 1 potato, peeled and sliced ¼ inch thick
- 200g brinjal, cut ¼ inch thick
- 1 tbsp oil
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Mix Kimball Oyster Flavored Sauce, Kimball Tomato Sauce, black pepper and water in rice cooker.
- Place chicken at the base of pot, layer potato slices on top then brinjal slices. Repeat until all ingredients have been used up.
- Drizzle oil over the top. Cover and cook for 15 minutes.
- Stir gently then continue to cook until potatoes are tender.