TAMBAH DRAMA RECIPES |
Kimball Penne and Spinach Stew
- 350g Kimball Mushroom Spaghetti Sauce
- 400g Kimball Penne, cooked as per instruction on
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 red onion, diced
- 400g beef cubes, boiled with 500ml water (reserve 500 ml stock & add water if necessary)
- 2 cups spinach leaves
- salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- Heat oil, sauté onions until soft.
- Add Kimball Mushroom Spaghetti Sauce, stock, spinach leaves and lamb or beef.
- Cook until spinach is wilted. Season to taste.
- Stir in Kimball Penne and toss well with sauce. Serve warm.