TAMBAH DRAMA RECIPES |
Kimball Cheesy Baked Macaroni
- 350g Kimball Traditional Spaghetti Sauce
- 200g Kimball Macaroni, cooked as per instruction on packaging
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 5pcs sausages, cut into 1cm length
- 200g cheddar cheese, grated
- salt, to taste
- black pepper to taste
- Melt butter, mix in flour and stir until smooth. Add in Kimball Traditional Spaghetti Sauce and cook for 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Mix in sausages, Kimball Macaroni and half of the cheese. Season to taste.
- Spoon mixture into a lightly greased casserole dish. Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 200°C for 15 minutes or until bubbly.