TAMBAH DRAMA RECIPES |
Kimball Macaroni Tomato Soup
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 80g celery, diced 1 cm cube
- 100g carrot, diced 1 cm cube
- 425g Kimball Tomato Soup
- 100ml vegetable stock or water
- 2 tsp Kimball Tomato Puree
- 70g Kimball Macaroni, cooked as per instructions on packaging
- 2 tbsp parsley, finely chopped
- salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- Heat up oil in pot and sauté celery & carrot until softened.
- Add Kimball Tomato Soup and stock.
- Bring to the boil then simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add Kimball Tomato Puree and Kimball Macaroni then season to taste.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve hot.