TAMBAH DRAMA RECIPES |
Kimball Hawaiian Chicken Pizza
30 minutes + 1 hr (marination)
- 3 tbsp Kimball BBQ Sauce
- ¼ cup Kimball Mushroom Spaghetti Sauce
- 3 tbsp Kimball Chili Sauce
- 1 pc pizza crust (10-inch, ready-made)
- 150g shredded mozarella cheese
- 200g chicken breast
- ¼ cup onion, diced small
- ¼ cup chopped green pepper, diced small
- ½ cup pineapple, diced small & blanched in boiling water to softened
- 2-3 tbsp Kimball Mayonnaise
- Marinate chicken with Kimball BBQ Sauce for 1 hr. Roast at 200°C for 20 minutes, turning over after 10 minutes. Let it cool then dice into cubes.
- Heat Kimball Mushroom Spaghetti Sauce and Kimball Chili Sauce until thick. Spread onto pizza crust. Top with half of the cheese.
- Scatter chicken, onion, green pepper, pineapple and remaining cheese on top.
- Bake at 190°C for 10 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Drizzle with Kimball Mayonnaise before serving.