TAMBAH DRAMA RECIPES |
Kimball Chicken Burger
- 3 tbsp Kimball Black Pepper Sauce
- 2 tbsp Kimball Tomato Ketchup
- 400g chicken breasts, cut into 4 burger-size pieces
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large Onion, cut into thin rings
- dried Italian herbs, to taste
- salt to taste
- 4 burger buns
- Kimball Chilli Sauce
- Kimball Black Pepper Sauce
- Kimball Mayonnaise
- Marinate chicken with Kimball Black Pepper Sauce, Kimball Tomato Sauce and salt for 1 hour.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil to pan-fry chicken until done, turning over once. You may need to cover pan with foil so chicken cooks completely.
- Heat up remaining oil and sauté onions until wilted. Sprinkle with herbs and set aside.
- Grill burger buns on a pan.
- Serve chicken and onions drizzled with Kimball Chilli Sauce and Kimball Mayonnaise.