TAMBAH DRAMA RECIPES |
Kimball Beef Kebab
10 minutes + 1 hr (marinate)
- 500g tenderloin beef, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup Kimball Black Pepper Sauce
- ¼ cup Kimball BBQ Sauce
- 1 tbsp Kimball Tomato Puree
- smoked paprika powder, to taste
- salt, to taste
- 4 pita bread
- Kimball Garlic Chili Sauce
- Kimball Mayonnaise
- Marinate beef with Kimball Black Pepper Sauce, Kimball BBQ Sauce, Kimball Tomato Puree, smoked paprika powder and salt for 1 hour.
- Thread beef slices onto skewers. Grill until done, turning over once. Thinly slice beef after.
- Place beef slices, lettuce, cucumber and tomatoes into grilled pita bread.
- Drizzle with Kimball Garlic Chili Sauce and Kimball Mayonnaise.