TAMBAH DRAMA RECIPES |
Kimball Quick Spaghetti with Tuna
- 350g Kimball Traditional Spaghetti Sauce
- 200g Kimball Spaghetti, cooked as per instruction on packaging
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 185g canned tuna in oil, drained
- ¼ cup chopped English parsley
- salt, to taste
- black pepper to taste
- Heat oil in pan. Sauté onion and garlic until fragrant.
- Add Kimball Traditional Spaghetti Sauce, stir and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Mix in tuna and parsley. Stir well and season to taste.
- Serve Kimball Spiral Pasta with sauce.