TAMBAH DRAMA RECIPES |
Kimball Angel Hair Ala Mamak Style
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 30g shallot, finely chopped
- 20g garlic, finely chopped
- 150g crab stick, cut into 3-cm strips
- 1 egg
- 2 pcs bean curd, diced
- 100g Kimball Mushroom Spaghetti Sauce
- 30g Kimball Chilli Sauce
- 30g Kimball Oyster Flavored Sauce
- 20g dark soy sauce
- 400g Kimball Angel Hair, cooked as per instructions on packaging
- 50g bean sprouts, tailed
- 20g chives, cut into 1-inch lengths
- Salt, to taste
- Sugar, to taste
- Heat up cooking oil. Sauté shallot, garlic and crab sticks.
- Add in egg, bean curd, Kimball Mushroom Spaghetti Sauce, Kimball Chilli Sauce, Kimball Oyster Flavored Sauce, dark soy sauce and Kimball Angel Hair. Stir well.
- Mix in bean sprouts, chives, salt and sugar to taste.
- Ready to serve.
- Chef's tip: To garnish, you may sprinkle sliced red chillies and spring onions.