TAMBAH DRAMA RECIPES |
Kimball Mee Bandung
- For Blending
- 1 big onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 slice ginger
- ½ cup water
- For Gravy
- 1 tbsp dried prawns, blended
- 4 tbsp chilli paste (3 tbsp of Kimball Chili Sauce + 1 bowl grinded dried chili + ½ cup of water)
- 3 tbsp oil
- 360g chicken pieces, cut small
- ½ can Kimball Tomato Soup
- 3 cups water
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 3 eggs
- 200g Kimball Angel Hair, cooked as per instructions on pack
- For Garnishing
- 1 stalk choy sum, sliced into 1 inch lengths
- 2 tofu cubes, cut into rectangular size and fried
- 2 green chilies, sliced
- 2 tbsp peanuts, crushed roughly
- 2 tbsp crispy fried onions
- Heat oil in a pot and sauté the blended ingredients and chilli paste. Fry till fragrant & oil separates.
- Put in the chicken pieces & cook briefly.
- Pour in the Kimball Tomato Soup and water.
- Season with salt & sugar.
- When the gravy begins to boil, break the eggs, one at a time into the gravy and allow to poach gently without stirring.
- Place Kimball Angel Hair into a bowl and pour one egg and gravy on top of it.
- Sprinkle choy sum, green chillies, tofu, peanuts & crispy fried onions over Mee Bandung before serving.