TAMBAH DRAMA RECIPES |
Kimball Roti John
- 2 hot dog buns, slit
- 3 eggs
- 3 tbsp minced beef, sautéed
- 2 tbsp spring onions, chopped
- 2 tbsp Kimball Mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp Kimball Chilli Sauce
- Beat the eggs and mix in the sautéed minced beef & spring onions.
- Dip the buns into the egg mix. If desired, scoop the extra egg mixture over the buns before toasting.
- Place the bun onto a hot griddle. Toast each side till crisp.
- Once the egg is cooked & buns toasted, spread some Kimball Mayonnaise and Kimball Chilli Sauce over the bread.
- Ready to serve.
- Chef's tip: You can also use chicken for this recipe.