TAMBAH DRAMA RECIPES |
Kimball Chicken Waldorf Salad
- 100g chicken breast, boiled & cubed
- ½ can Kimball Chick Peas, drained
- 1 tbsp roasted walnuts, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup Kimball Spiral, cooked as per instruction on packaging
- 1 green apple, chopped
- ½ cup of seedless grapes, halved
- 1 tbsp raisins
- ½ stalk celery, chopped
- ¼ tsp coarse ground white pepper
- ¼ tsp salt
- 4 tbsp Kimball Mayonnaise
- 1 bunch of lettuce
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- In a large bowl, put in the chicken breast, Kimball Chick Peas, walnuts, Kimball Spiral, grapes, green apple, sultanas and chopped celery.
- Add pepper, salt and Kimball Mayonnaise mix well.
- Next, add lettuce and toss all the ingredients together.
- Squeeze lemon juice over the salad.
- Ready to serve.