TAMBAH DRAMA RECIPES |
Kimball Tortilla Roll
- 4 pcs tortilla wraps
- 4 large buttercrunch lettuce, trim midrib
- 1 zucchini, cut into 12 strips
- 2 crabsticks, cut each into 8 strips
- 4 slices cheese, halved
- 4 nos eggs
- 1 tsp oil
- Salt, to taste
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- For Spread
- ½ can Kimball Foul Medammas
- 2 tbsp Kimball Mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp Kimball Chilli Sauce
- As filling for sandwich, savoury cream puff, pita bread etc.
- Place into a piping bag and pipe over pizza or toast.
- Toss with hot pasta for a quick meal.
- Add to rice porridge.
- Add some hot water to make a fondue for dipping celery, cheese sticks, carrot sticks etc.