TAMBAH DRAMA RECIPES |
Kimball Seafood Pasta
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 3 fresh tomatoes, boiled and chopped
- 200ml water
- 450g Kimball Tomato Puree
- 1 tsp paprika powder
- 100g squids, cut into rings
- 100g medium-sized prawns, shelled and deveined
- 6 green mussels
- Salt, to taste
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- 400g Kimball Spaghetti, cooked as per instructions on packaging
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- Heat olive oil in pan. Sauté onion over low heat, stirring occasionally for few minutes.
- Add bell pepper, tomatoes, water, Kimball Tomato Puree and paprika. Bring to boil.
- Add squids, prawns, green mussels and simmer for a few minutes more.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Stir well and bring to the boil then reduce heat. Simmer for 8-10 minutes or until sauce is quite thick.
- Pour seafood sauce over Kimball Spaghetti.
- Garnish with chopped parsley and serve at once.
- Chef's tip: Other seafood such as fish and scallops can also be added.