- Heat ghee in pan. Sauté sliced ingredients and dry spices.
- When fragrant, add briyani paste and lamb. Stir for 2 minutes.
- Add water, bring to a boil then simmer until lamb is tender. Strain and set aside the lamb and reserve the liquid stock.
- Combine stock with Kimball Mushroom Spaghetti Sauce and evaporated milk to obtain 450ml.
- Transfer into rice cooker, add rice and salt.
- Once cooked, add a few drops of red colouring onto rice. Scatter lamb on top.
- Cover and cook for 5 minutes more. Toss well.
- Garnish with fried shallots, cashew nuts and mint leaves.
- Chef's tip: To garnish, you may sprinkle sliced red chillies and spring onions.