TAMBAH DRAMA RECIPES |
Kimball Chick Peas & Macaroni Frittata
- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp Kimball Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Kimball Chilli Sauce
- Salt, to taste
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- ½ cup Kimball Chick Peas, roughly chopped
- 50g Kimball Macaroni, cooked as per instructions on packaging
- 1 large onion, roughly chopped
- 2 red chilies, finely chopped
- 1 stalk spring onion, finely chopped
- ½ tbsp cooking oil
- For Sauce
- 3 tbsp Kimball Mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp Kimball Chilli Sauce
- Beat eggs with Kimball Mayonnaise, Kimball Chilli Sauce, salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix in Kimball Chick Peas, Kimball Macaroni, onion, red chilies and spring onion. Stir well.
- Heat oil in a pan. Pour egg mixture into the pan. Cook on low heat until the bottom is done.
- Transfer to the oven and grill at 200°C for 8 minutes or until the frittata is cooked.
- Serve hot with a mixture of Kimball Mayonnaise and Kimball Chilli Sauce.
- Chef's tip: Frittata can be prepared in small muffin cups to tantalize the appetite of children.