TAMBAH DRAMA RECIPES |
Kimball Club Sandwich
- 10 slices bread
- 4 tbsp butter, for spreading
- ½ tbsp cooking oil
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 150g lettuce, sliced
- 2 tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 300g cooked chicken breast, roughly chopped
- 1 can Kimball Foul Medammas, roughly mashed
- 3 tbsp Kimball Traditional Spaghetti Sauce
- Salt, to taste
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 tbsp Kimball Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Kimball Tomato Ketchup
- 1 tbsp Kimball Chilli Sauce
- Spread butter evenly onto the bread slices and toast lightly on pan. Set aside.
- Heat oil in pan and sauté the onion till fragrant.
- Add in Ingredients A and cook for a few minutes until mixture thickens. Set aside.
- In another bowl, combine Ingredients B and mix well.
- Arrange lettuce and tomatoes on one slice of bread. Spoon mixture B onto the vegetables and cover with another slice of bread.
- Spread a spoonful of mixture A onto the stack. Cover with another slice of bread.
- Repeat the same for another two layers (use 5 slices of bread for each stack).
- Cut sandwich into half and serve.
- Chef's tip: Bread can also be toasted in a toaster and then spread with butter.