TAMBAH DRAMA RECIPES |
Kimball Kerabu Pasta
- For Sauce
- 350g Kimball Basil & Garlic Spaghetti Sauce
- ½ cup crunchy peanut butter
- ½ cup Kimball Thai Chilli Sauce
- 200g Kimball Spiral, cooked as per instruction on packaging
- 1 can Kimball Chick Peas
- 2 cup purple cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 cup red pepper, thinly sliced
- 4 stalks Kaffir lime leaves, finely chopped
- Salt, to taste
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- Stir and heat up ingredients for sauce on low heat until hot. Set aside.
- Combine Kimball Spiral and Kimball Chick Peas in a large bowl.
- Mix in cabbage, red pepper and kaffir lime leaves.
- Add the sauce, some salt and black pepper and toss well.
- Ready to serve.
- Chef's tip: You can also add cooked chicken or beef sausages.