TAMBAH DRAMA RECIPES |
Kimball Banana & Macaroni Dessert
- 300g banana, sliced
- 200g sweet potatoes, diced
- 2 pandan leaves, knotted
- 500ml thick coconut milk
- 50g palm sugar (gula melaka), finely chopped
- 100g sugar
- 500ml water
- Salt, to taste
- 150g Kimball Macaroni, cooked as per instructions on packaging
- Boil sweet potato and water until tender.
- Add remaining ingredients and Kimball Macaroni.
- Stir until mixture boils.
- Ready to serve.
- Chef's tip: Banana / sweet potatoes can be substituted with durian.