TAMBAH DRAMA RECIPES |
Angel Hair Fried Assam Laksa
- 4 Tbsp Kimball Chilli Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Kimball Tomato Ketchup
- 2 Tbsp Kimball Oyster Sauce
- 120g Kimball Angel Hair, cook as per packet instructions
- Oil for frying
- 50g Red onions, thinly sliced
- 80g Pineapple, thinly sliced
- ½ Cup Mint leaves, thinly sliced
- ½ Cup Laksa leaves, thinly sliced
- 3 Tbsp Torch ginger flower, finely chopped
- 2 Nos Bird’s eye chilli, deseeded and minced
- 1 Can/230g Sardine fish, rinse away tomato sauce
- 4 Nos Calamansi
- Cucumber, thinly sliced
- Pineapple, thinly sliced
- Torch ginger, thinly sliced
- Red chilli, thinly sliced
- Heat up oil in a frying pan, sauté red onions, pineapple, mint leaves, laksa leaves, torch ginger flower and bird’s eye chilli till fragrant.
- Next, add in the sardines and lightly mash them. Then, add in all Kimball Sauces and mix well.
- Lastly, toss in the Kimball Angel Hair and stir till well combined, squeeze the calamansi juice and toss again.
- Dish up and garnish with desired ingredients. Serve immediately.