TAMBAH DRAMA RECIPES |
Angel Hair Lodeh with Vegetables
- 200g Kimball Angel Hair, cook as per instruction on packet
- For gravy:
- 2 cups Kimball Tomato Soup
- 2 tbsp Kimball Chilli Garlic Sauce
- 1 cup Coconut milk
- 2 tbsp Cooking oil
- 4 cups Water
- 200g Sweet potatoes, diced
- 60g Long beans, cut into 1” length
- 130g Cabbage, sliced
- 40g Bean curd skin, soaked to soften
- For blending:
- 100g Onion
- 3 pips Garlic
- 30g Turmeric
- 1 stalk Lemongrass
- 2 nos Candlenut
- 2 tbsp Dried shrimp
- 50g Grated coconut
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat up oil in wok and sauté blended ingredients until fragrant. Add in water and bring to a boil. Add in all the vegetables and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Pour in ingredients for gravy and bring to a boil.
- Lastly, add in the Kimball Angel Hair and bean curd skin. Season with salt and pepper and serve hot.
Chef tip: For a healthier option you may substitute the coconut milk with low fat milk.