- Place chicken in a large mixing bowl and marinate with Kimball Oyster Flavoured Sauce, Kimball Black Pepper Sauce, chilli powder and cumin. Set aside 10 minutes.
- Place ginger, garlic and onions in an electric blender with ¼ cup water and grind finely. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a large pan or wok over medium-high heat. Add in ingredients A. When mustard seeds pop, add blended ingredients and cook, stirring constantly, until mixture begins to brown.
- Add chicken (together with any marinade) and stir-fry until chicken pieces are firm – about 15 minutes. Add Kimball Traditional Spaghetti sauce and 1 ½ cups of water. Bring mixture to the boil and then turn heat down to medium-low. Cook, stirring every now and then until chicken is tender and sauce thickens – about 20 minutes. Season with salt to taste.
- Serve immediately while it's hot.