TAMBAH DRAMA RECIPES |
Kimball Kerabu Fried Rice
- 4 tbsp oil
- 5 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 3cm ginger, finely shredded
- 3 stalks lemon grass, finely sliced
- 1 cup flaked cooked fish
- 1/3 cup Kimball Black Pepper Sauce
- 1/3 cup Kimball Garlic Chilli Sauce
- 5 cups cooked rice
- 1 cup thinly sliced 4-angle beans
- ½ cup toasted grated coconut
- For garnish:
- 2 torch ginger buds (bunga kantan), finely sliced
- ½ cup finely-shredded herbs of your choice*
- 1 cup finely shredded cucumber
- 2 egg omelette, finely shredded
- *Combination of daun kesum, daun selasih, ulam raja, daun kunyit.
- Heat oil in a wok and fry garlic, ginger and lemon grass till fragrant and golden brown. Add flaked fish, Kimball Black Pepper Sauce and Kimball Garlic Chilli Sauce. Stir-fry 5 minutes before adding rice. Cook another 10 minutes, adding 4-angle beans and toasted grated coconut after 5 minutes.
- Season to taste and serve, sprinkled with garnish ingredients.