TAMBAH DRAMA RECIPES |
Chicken Porridge with Chick Peas
- 1 Can (425g) Kimball Chick Peas
- 150g Kimball Oyster Sauce
- 2 Cups Rice, Washed
- 2 Pcs Whole Chicken Leg
- 20g Ginger, Bruised
- 12 Cups Water
- 100g Carrot, Thinly Sliced
- 2 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tsp White Pepper
- Fried Shallots, Spring Onion, Sesame Oil
- Place rice in a large pot and add in chicken, ginger and water. Bring to a boil on high heat for 10 minutes then turn to medium heat and let it simmer for a further 20 minutes. Stirring it occasionally to prevent burning.
- Remove the chicken from the pot and shred the meat. Then, add in shredded chicken, carrots and Kimball Chick Peas. Mix well and boil for a further 10 minutes on medium heat.
- Lastly, add in Kimball Oyster Sauce, salt and pepper. Stir well and top with toppings. Ready to be served.